Okay, prissy Tiff, after some nagging, I've finally started my own blog. Apparently I was one of the few in the family that did not have one, so I'm joining the popular crowd. Sorry Rochelle, you're on your own. I actually really enjoy reading my siblings blogs, so I hope you all feel the same way about mine. Check in every now and again and see what I'm up to.
3 comments:
Yay, I am excited for your blog!! I hope you have fun.
Wow, glad to see you have a blog! I have one too: http://adamkym.blogspot.com
They are great to keep in touch!
I am so excited that I talked you into it! Nevada is too far away and I don't get to watch my little niece do all her cute little things very much. This makes me feel like I'm able to watch her grow up a little bit more. Post some pictures!!
Post a Comment