Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Butter Fingers

I was working earlier today while Ashley was playing with some toys. I slept in today, so I didn't get my ususal morning hours in. I heard some unusual noises coming from the living room so I thought that I would investigate. We just put up our Christmas tree last night, so I suspected she was getting into that. To my surpise, she had pulled herself up onto a chair at the dinner table and was playing with the butter dish. I got there just in time, boy that could have been bad. So, apparently I can no longer place things on the table that I don't want her to get in to and I will have to be better about pushing the chairs in to deter her at least momentarily. While I am excited that she has hit one more milestone, I am feeling a littel nervous that I may have a climber on my hands...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy it... it passes way too quickly. It won't be long and she will be starting young womens and you will be wondering how it happened!

Wendi said...

Good luck!!