We just found out that Brandon will be done with school 1 month earlier than scheduled. Originally, Brandon was supposed the have this entire month of November off for his break between class work and rotations. Now he will begin his rotations on Nov 1st 2009 and will complete them Oct 31 2010. He should receive his diploma the first part of Nov 2010 and then can sign up to take the PANCE exam (national certification). Once he passes that, he can start working. We thought this was really exciting because that means we have under 2 years of school left.
Graduation will still be the first week of December 2010. Brandon thinks that it isn't mandatory, so he wants to skip it all together. I think finishing graduate school is a really big accomplishment and that he should walk for graduation. I guess we will see what happens. Regardless, we should have a job and be settled in a new home by Christmas 2010. Yipee!
March...of 2013
12 years ago



6 comments:
That is great. Does he know where he is going to do his rotations yet?
That's good news!
It is soooooo nice to see a light at the end of the tunnel with school isn't it. btw, I like your playlist.
I've been really glad to hear all of your good news about Brandon in school. For me, attending graduation was not mandatory when I finished law school. I was anxious to get started working, so I chose to skip the ceremony. I have regretted not staying for it.
We don't know where his rotations are yet. We will probably start getting some information about that in a few months. We are going to try and do two rotations in Idaho, ER and Orthopedics. Preferably we can do them back to back during the hottest part of the summer (July & August). It would be really great to miss the brutal summer heat, but I don't think we will have much say in the matter. I think you pretty much do your rotations when they tell you to.
How exciting! Time goes so fast it will be here before you know it. Joe only has 3 rotations left! He has loved this year. It has been a bit hard for me with him out of town so much, but it is all for a good cause. He will be back in town for his OB/GYN rotation right when I deliver #3. And how exciting for you guys that #2 is on the way!
Post a Comment