While I was getting ready for the day, I had a really random memory. On my wedding day, Brandon and I were having pictures taken around the temple grounds. We drove to the other side of the river so that we could get some pictures of us in front of the falls with the Temple behind. As a side note, my not-so-great photographer lost all the pictures with the falls, I was sooo bummed.
While we were over there, freezing our butts off I might add, we were approached by a few high school kids that were doing a video for some school project. They asked if one of them could pretend to propose to me while they video taped. I was a good sport and played along. I turned the would be proposal down though, saying "Sorry," and pointing to the ring on my finger. So, some where out there is some dweeby video of me on my wedding day being a dork and turning down a gangly high school kid who proposed with a CTR ring.
March...of 2013
12 years ago



2 comments:
That's a fun memory. I bet that'd be a fun video to see again, if you ever got the chance.
It might be on youtube by now.:)
Post a Comment