There are 44 pieces of clothing in all and everything is in like new condition. I found some really cute things. I didn't realized how fun buying little boy stuff could be. I figured that to buy all of this brand new would have cost somewhere between $150 to $200 dollars, so I really got a great deal.
I also found a few maternity clothes for $1 each and a baby doll stroller for Ashley for $2. I haven't cleaned it up and given it to her yet, but I'm sure she will be thrilled. She loves her baby doll and always gravitates to little strollers when we visit other people. I saw a child size rocking chair advertised on craigs list, but someone had already bought it by the time we got there. I'm hoping that I will be able to find Ashley a little rocking chair at another sale.
When we got home I felt pretty satisfied with the amount of boy clothing that we had, but then I made an inventory of everything and realized that I still need a lot. At least I have an idea of what I have left to get. My goal is to purchase everything we will need for the 1st year for under $100. I think if I continue to hit garage sales until the weather is too hot I should be able to pull it off.



2 comments:
That is awesome!!
You go girl!
Post a Comment