Monday, March 30, 2009

It's a Boy!!!

As predicted by me, our ultra sound today confirmed that we are having a baby boy! Our ultrasonographer commented that our little boy was an exhibitionist; apparently he is quite proud to be a boy and didn't want there to be any question about his gender. Just about every time she tried to get a good view of his heart all she could see was his little boy parts. We'll have to make sure that we pick out a really masculine name, which of course will not be revealed until he is born. Don't bother asking, we won't tell.

Now I can finally start getting things prepared. I've been wanting to start getting everything put together for a while now, but decided that I had better wait to have the sex confirmed before I started spending money, regardless of how confident I felt that it was a boy. I was told that my due date would be moved up a little bit too, but I need to wait until my appointment with my doctor this Wednesday to confirm what my new due date is. Here are all of our ultra sound pics:

















3 comments:

Jenny said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Cograts!!! I'm excited for you.

Laurel said...

Congrats!! Now Ryan and Tannen will have another buddy to play with.